Monday, March 1, 2010

Some question I will like you to answer?

These post is not a write up but a question ( which I supposedly have mastered :P, so will like to hear from you as what you have to say?

There it goes:

1.What are the necessary skill set a Media Marketing professional should possess? Having a work experience (not in the same field) will be an added benefit?

2.What are the skill sets required to be a good Media Planner?

3.Today the industry is very competitive and our is the top notch institute in Media and Communication. But what we should do constantly learn and hone our skill sets so that we become future ready?

4.I am interested in creatives in advertising agency, but I don't know how to go about searching for jobs? Do we have any other alternative beyond agency for creative? Kindly throw some light.

5.I want to become Account Planner but I have got to know that 'real' account planning function does not exist beyond couple of top rated agencies. Is the similar profile of work exists in any other business where similar skill set can be utilised?

I hope I get some answers :)

3 comments:

Tresha said...

Yes, work experience will always be an added benefit in every field. Just remember you need to know how to deal with people in any work environment. More than having a great creative idea, you need to know how to communicate it.

Vartika said...

communication skill sets are very important, otherwise nothing is possible in todays world.

Darpan Majumdar said...

Thank you Tresha and Vartika...I think that makes sense but I want some more elaborative answers will be welcome.