Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random musing on 'My Hobby'!

I have plenty of hobbies. I am extremely active and take great pleasure in learning different activities. I am into sports and play TT, Badminton, Basketball and Cricket. I am a huge fan of sports and drop of a hat I am ready for a game!
I have a huge interest in reading and my genre is humor and short stories specifically but over a period of time I have dwelled into other areas. The areas which I have started reading more on are marketing, advertising, psychology, consumer behavior, digital and technology and autobiography. Over a period of time I have got to expose some very good writers through shelfari.
I have a huge interest in meeting people and I love meeting people and there is nothing which gives me more pleasure than this. I met lot of people through ‘meets’, thorough ‘Blogger Meets’, ‘Coffee Meets’ and ‘Twitter Meets’ and many more. This has helped me to meet some very interesting people who are from different field and have provided insights into how they work and their KRA’s.
After coming to campus also I have learned and participated in some very interesting activities. I have learned swimming after coming here in the campus, which I have never touch based.
My first rendezvous with acting also took place here with the help of Ranji David who has conducted a workshop for us in which I participated and gave me tremendous insights into my personality. Post this I participated in a competition at SITM (Sym B Guru, a competition based on Best Manager), where I am supposed to act impromptu to do a street theater, which was fun and exhilarating and an unbeatable experience.

No comments: