Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introductory Post

This is a longstanding request from lot of folks. That I should have a blog where I can share my views, ideas, perspective etc.( does it mean the same!) I had a blog which I started after a long deliberation and procrastination. But it died a natural death after some time, as I was so lazy to post anything.
You ask the reason, very simple typing is not such a pleasurable activity for me! I can speak for quite some time but typeing hmmm not my cup of tea. So I wonder how come so may people Blog regularly which I don't understand. I am on my journey on understanding what could be other than the obvious reasons( viz, like to share info. and knowledge with people, Gives me popularity) for people blogging.
As you readers might understand, that, this blog is all the incidents which I cant make head or tail of will blog and seek to find and answer for it. Therefore this blog will survive as long I see things from that perspective and as long as you try to participate.
Wait for my next post. By the way, why we use 'Can't make head or tail of it'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darpan, here's a comment for the sake of commenting to get you started on your next post. :)
Ashish.

Divine Inter-Vent-ion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Divine Inter-Vent-ion said...

m surely looking forward to the blogs... coz i wanna see mr. social scientist, who is a wordscharmer [jst like a snakecharmer :) ] put up his thoughts for the darshan of netizens of this virtual world... and m sure some good things rather soul churning things will definitely emerge during the centrifugation...


and as far as "cant make heads or tails" is concerned... even i cant.. :-p